1) Some scholars consider the New Negro Movement and the Harlem Renaissance to be a Political Movement and others a Cultural and Artistic Revolution. Explain and give your opinion.
2) The late 1930’s brought a period called the Great Depression in the United States. How were African Americans treated by their government during that period? In great number, African Americans deserted President Abraham Lincoln’s political party, the Republican Party, to embrace the Democratic Party. Explain why? Give an example. Also, please explain “The New Deal.” Did African Americans make progress during the New Deal Era? If so, explain the progress they made.
3) Analyze the causes of the Black Revolution and the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960’s. Name the leaders of the movement and their achievements. Was the dream of Dr. Martin Luther King Jr. accomplished when Barack H. Obama was elected as the first African American president of the USA? Give your opinion.
4) Do you think African Americans will do better under the Trump Administration given the challenges they face today such as: education, unemployment, health issues, racism, crimes, etc…? Give your opinion. (The teacher has an Anti-Trump viewpoint so please do not answer this question with a pro-Trump opinion)
5) Give your opinion on the documentary “Eyes on the prize.” (You can find on youtube). This question can be answered in 4-5 sentences.
This is due Wednesday, December 13th, 2017 at 8PM (EST). No plagiarism is allowed. Two pages, single spaced, Font size 12, Times New Roman. Standard margin
. TODAY AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT
The post Analyze the causes of the Black Revolution and the Civil Rights Movement of the 1960’s. Name the leaders of the movement and their achievements appeared first on Term Paper Tutors.