I need 8 clear and quality references per part. Part 1 I need 4 references & part 2 I need 4 references.
These references need to be current and website based with an author who is current (2008-2018).
I need to be able to go to a website and see that actual work.
Hints these are current subject related cited references.
No google books
No paid sites for access.
No make believe books.
****Must be current and visible references*****
Will not accept anything but true references.
References mean the world to me and they should to you if you want to accept my money.
Again all references must be cited!!!!!! All references must be made clear and precise websites I can go and look up the information.
I need actual articles!!! Articles and authors I can references and read about the topic! Please do not submit to me a reference page that does not reference actual authors and actual websites with valuable information.
No google books or Wiki. I need media articles to references and see. Please understand this requirement.
Also this needs to follow APA style and be in 12 Times.
Here is the example provided and reference for APA.
Also I just need the document in a clear well written single spaced. I will do the editing no need to send cover page or double space. I will do that through my review.
Thank you and see the topics below that need addressed.
- Your organization has recently established a risk assessment team and an incident response team. They have recently defined their risk assessment and incident response processes. The first team meeting is this week and you want to ensure that you convey the importance of the teams to each team member.
- Develop your introductory remarks to the teams, including five main points of risk assessment and five main points of incident response that you want to emphasize.
- Decide what you will say to the team to attempt to avoid conflicts of interest.
- From the e-Activity, identify the beneficial information, provided by US-CERT, in the development of a risk assessment team or an incident response team.
“Risk Analysis Techniques” Please respond to the following:
- Organizations typically use both quantitative and qualitative risk analysis techniques when analyzing the risk to the organization and determining the appropriate counter-measures.
- Compare and contrast quantitative and qualitative risk analysis.
- Describe a situation when a qualitative risk analysis method is most appropriate, and describe a situation when a quantitative risk analysis method is most appropriate.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Order now and Get 10% Discount! Use Code “Newclient”
The post Assignment 2 appeared first on Submit Your Assignment.