For one of the two case studies presented, you will develop a written essay.
Then you will develop a PowerPoint presentation. The PowerPoint presentation should correspond to what you write in your paper.
Read the Focus on Ethics: The Ethics of the At-Will Doctrine in Chapter 7 of Industrial/Organizational Psychology.
Then, write a 2-4-page paper and select one of the two assignment options to accompany your paper:
- Develop a 5-7 slide PowerPoint presentation that corresponds to your paper
Answer the following questions:
- What are other ethical dilemmas in the at-will doctrine?
- Which argument is credible: that of the doctrine’s critics or its supporters?
- What limitations other than those outlined in the textbook should be imposed on the doctrine to make it more ethical and, therefore, fairer?
- Evaluate the fairness of different laws for public and private sector employees (at-will employment versus just cause standards of employment).
Adhere to the following standards:
- Your paper should be two to four pages in length, not including the title or reference pages.
- Your paper should include an introduction, a body with at least two fully developed paragraphs, and a conclusion.
- Support your interpretation with evidence from the book and at least two peer-reviewed journal articles from the library.
- Your PowerPoint presentation should be 5-7 slides and include a reference list and citations
Article and sample paper attached
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post At Will Employment Ethics appeared first on Top Premier Essays.