- How has your communication changed?
- What are you practicing now on a regular basis?
- Rate your progress using the following rubric and note how your rating has changed from week 1.
Communication Skill Levels
- Novice: You tend to “wing it” when communicating. Your messages seldom achieve your desired goals.
- Intermediate: Your communications are sometimes effective, but you lack an established process for communicating (and you aren’t actively testing your methods).
- Proficient: You apply some tools and techniques of communications and, while you may do so inconsistently, you are fairly effective when you communicate.
- Distinguished: You are considered highly professional. You regularly influence outcomes through communications and you are highly communications-oriented.
- Expert: You have extensive experience in business communications, are well-versed in the topic, and can influence goals strategically while driving action with your messaging.
Part 2: How often do you verbally present to others? How do you feel about speaking/presenting in front of groups?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post communication skills 8 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.