Your assignment for this week entails working on an introduction for your project. The introduction should:
- Contain the title of the lesson.
- Identify and describe the learners.
- Describe the educational setting: staff development, patient education, family education, and so forth.
- Include learner assessments: educational level, developmental level, readiness to learn, and so forth.
- Provide a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease.
- Describe the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches used in the lesson.
- Focus on 1 disease/3 audiences.
- Support answers with relevant examples and journal articles.
On a separate references page, cite all sources using APA format.
By Tuesday, November 15, 2016, submit this week’s project assignment in a 5- to 6-page paper to the W2: Assignment 2 Dropbox. Be sure to use appropriate APA formatting. Write in paragraph form; do not use a table format.
Assignment 2 Grading Criteria
Provided the title of the lesson and identified/described the learner(s).
Described the educational setting.
Included learner assessments.
Provided a purpose and rationale for selecting the topic/disease.
Described the philosophical or theoretical basis for teaching approaches to be used in the lesson.
Supported answers with relevant examples and articles.
Thanks for installing the Bottom of every post plugin by Corey Salzano. Contact me if you need custom WordPress plugins or website design.