TOPICS: Consumer Privacy, financial services marketing, Artificial Intelligence
SUMMARY: The sound of your voice is becoming a new type of fingerprint. Technology that detects nuances in sound, inaudible to humans, is capturing new clues about people’s likely locations, medical conditions and even physical features.
CLASSROOM APPLICATION: Try to generate at least three potential marketing-related applications of voice detection technology. For example, the August 3, 2019 WSJ article about why people hate customer service (https://www.wsj.com/articles/everyone-hates-customer-service-this-is-why-11564804882) hints at some of the ways that voice detection could help companies deliver better customer service.
1. In your own words, explain how voice detection technology works.
2. List and briefly describe at least three ways in which voice detection technology is being used today.
3. List and briefly describe at least two ways in which voice detection technology could be utilized in a marketing context.
4. What consumer privacy issues are being raised about voice detection technology?
5. See the WSJ article about facial recognition technology: https://www.wsj.com/articles/are-you-ready-for-facial-recognition-at-the-airport-11565775008. In what ways might companies utilize both voice and facial recognition technology for marketing-related purposes?
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post Consumer Privacy, financial services marketing, Artificial Intelligence appeared first on Top Premier Essays.