Final Project Annotated OutlineDecember 23, 2019
Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choiceDecember 23, 2019
- Using the decision-making model, describe the consumer decision-making process for an individual seeking a new primary care physician.
- Go to a local health care system and under “Choose a doctor” (or similar wording allowing a search for physicians associated with that center), search for a primary care physician.
- Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice.
- What types of information are included?
- What types of information do you feel are missing?
- Why do you feel this is important from a marketing perspective?
- Make 2 recommendations for ways to influence that decision at different points in the process.
- How would the health care organization you chose conduct a post-purchase evaluation of your satisfaction with this physician and his or her site?
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
Discuss how the doctor’s information is positioned to make him or her a good choice was first posted on December 23, 2019 at 9:29 am.
©2019 "Nursing Paper Tutors". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at email@example.com
"Is this question part of your assignment? We Can Help!"