Note: All character and company names are fictional and are not intended to depict any actual person or business.
View Problem Scenario B (attached below) to learn more about Bill and Joe’s relationship.
Joe has scheduled a meeting with his management team for next week to talk about the Peninsula Hotel chain contract. He hopes that he will be able to work with them to draft a contract favorable to Peninsula that will ensure its renewal for another year. He is reasonably sure that the contract renewal will ensure his continued success and employment with UWEAR.
On his way out of the office today, Joe receives a call from Bill.
Bill: “Joe, how are you doing? Got any great plans for the weekend?”
Joe: “No, my wife and I are just planning on hanging out at home and relaxing. How about you?”
Bill: “My family and I are planning a short trip on the yacht. We haven’t been out in a while, and the weather looks perfect. Maybe you and your wife could join us? We haven’t seen you guys in quite a while, and it will be good to catch up.”
Joe is relieved to get the invitation from Bill because their relationship has been strained lately because of the contract negotiations.
Joe must decide how he will answer Bill’s invitation to join him and his family on their yacht. Complete the following in a paper of 500–700 words, do not include cover and reference pages in word count
Part I: Address the following:
- Apply the rational choice model to arrive at your recommendation for Joe regarding his response to the invitation to spend the weekend on Bill’s yacht.
- In what ways do you agree or disagree with the result of applying the rational choice model?
- What ethical theory supports the response to this invitation that you recommend to Joe?
- Why would you use this theory?
- What is an alternative recommendation, applying a different ethical theory?
- Compare and contrast your recommendation with the alternative.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post ethical decision making 20 appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.