Keep writing and wording as easy as possible please English is my second language
if you can write about a company cold Factory 47
this company is specified in customizing Harley Davidson bikes
and i want to talk so them and get them to work in Saudi Arabia because advantages are a lot for us to get franchise in the middle east such as no company at what o ever custom bikes. (this just an idea and a bussiness i wanna do there so it will do good)
A-5 Project – Individual (not group)
This project is intended to enhance your understanding of global marketing through preparing a global marketing entry plan. You have already worked on this kind of an assignment in MKT 301 when you wrote a detailed marketing plan. This is the international version of such a plan.
You should pretend to be a firm (either one already existing in the US, or one that you choose to invent as a group). Your firm has decided to enter a new country that it does not already do business in. Further your firm has decided to enter with all (or fewer, can be as few as one) products from the current product portfolio. You have to write a Global Marketing Entry Plan for a target market in the country you have chosen to enter into.
Read chapter 12 (especially Exhibit 12.1 on page 356) on Global Marketing Management thoroughly. Concentrate on the sections called “Planning Process”.
Your paper will consist of a full report based on the Phases (concentrate on phases1-3) in developing the Global Marketing Entry Plan for your firm. You will have to make decisions on many aspects of the global entry as a group (e.g. country of choice, target markets, product portfolio for entry, budgets, the 4Ps of the Marketing mix, leadership/management style, personnel, cultural adjustments, and ethical considerations). Further, you will also have to justify your choices within the context of the information you possess.
Examples of marketing plans are available in your text, on the web and in the library in many other marketing textbooks. There is an additional working example in your MKT 301 textbook (the prerequisite for this course). Use any of those plans as a template. Just remember that you are introducing this product internationally and not in the US. Research the country of your choice thoroughly. Do not leave any stone unturned in understanding the country and its geography, culture, people, demographic variables, history, mythology, habits, art, religions, family and social structures, foods, competitors, political structure, legal structure and any other variable that you think is important and might impact your entry into that market adversely.
- Page length 12-15 pages (all inclusive), double spaced
- Provide full descriptions of all the decisions you make. For example, if you choose only one product line (e.g. shampoo) as your entry product, describe the line (including fragrances, sizes, shapes, forms etc.) in your report. Pictures will help.
- Justifications have to be provided for all your decisions. For example, if you choose to enter via strategic alliances, explain why, and briefly remark on why other forms of entry (e.g. exporting, franchising, and joint ventures) would not work. Similarly tell me why you chose your country (e.g. Japan) and why not other similar countries.
- Describe the (any) modifications you would make to the 4 Ps in order to adapt to the new target market and why you would do so.
- Make reasonable assumptions for budgets and expected sales.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post global marketing entry plan 12 pages appeared first on Custom Nursing Help.