Before beginning this Lab, read “Lab 1: Introduction to Science” in your Environmental Science Student Manual.
This lab includes a video containing several questions and critical thinking activities that focus on the scientific method, lab reporting, and data collection and management. As you view the video, you will be prompted to stop and answer the Exercise 1 questions on the Week One Lab Reporting Form (see attachment)
Make sure to complete all of the following items before submission:
- Read through the introductory material.
- View the Lab 1 videos and answer Exercise 1 Questions 1 through 10 in complete sentences on the Week One Lab Reporting Form.
- Video 1 https://www.esciencelabs.com/sites/default/files/Zaption/Video01_Scientific_Method/index.html
- Video 2 https://www.esciencelabs.com/sites/default/files/Zaption/Video02_Questions_Research_Hypothesis/index.html
- Video 3 https://www.esciencelabs.com/sites/default/files/Zaption/Video03_Testing_Hypothesis/index.html
- Video 4 https://www.esciencelabs.com/sites/default/files/Zaption/Video04_Analyzing_Results/index.html
The post Laboratory first appeared on nursingwritingtutors.com .
Laboratory was first posted on October 3, 2020 at 10:27 pm.
©2019 "nursingwritingtutors.com ". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org