Scenario: You are the CEO of MegaGlobe Business Solutions, a financial consulting corporation based in Chicago that has just recently opened new offices in São Paulo, Brazil and Shenzhen, Guangdong, China. As part of this transition, your employees will now be working collaboratively with employees at these locations to provide financial consulting services in these new markets. To assist with the transition, you will develop an internal leadership blog for your employees that addresses the implications of leading within a culturally-diverse and changing global business environment. This blog should focus on the need to positively adapt to a variety of leadership styles and individual differences within these cultures.
View the videos listed in this week’s classroom materials for ideas about how to effectively lead, motivate, and communicate with your employees about the need to adapt within this changing business environment.
Write a 700- to 1,050-word internal leadership blog using the Leadership Blog template, and include the following:
- Explain the implications of leading within a changing global business environment.
- Describe the Team Leadership Model and how this relates to your current business practices.
- Outline positive aspects of gender, diversity, culture, and teamwork that can improve overall business performance.
- Apply principles of motivational leadership within a variety of diverse cultures.
- Use at least one image, photo, chart, or graph to deliver a key concept within your blog.
Format your assignment consistent with APA guidelines regarding spelling, grammar, and consistency of format. Blog spacing and structure is designed to quickly catch and retain the attention of the reader and differs from APA in that regard. (see template for recommended structure)
“PLACE THIS PAPER OR A SIMILAR PAPER WITH NURSING ESSAY TUTORS AND GET AN AMAZING DISCOUNT”
The post leadership-blog-9 appeared first on Nursing Essay Tutors.
leadership-blog-9 was first posted on August 8, 2020 at 3:11 pm.
©2019 "MyNursingPaper". Use of this feed is for personal non-commercial use only. If you are not reading this article in your feed reader, then the site is guilty of copyright infringement. Please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org