What would you say is the chronological order of the following methods of simulation?
1. Independent random sequences
2. Highly-correlated random sequences
3. Weakly dependent random sequences
4. Markovian random Sequences
5. Random multivariate Gaussian structures
6. Solutions of stochastic differential equations
So, Independent random sequences would be the first (assuming quasirandom numbers), generating random numbers using for example, congruential methods. Then, probably Weakly dependent random sequences, such as Poisson Process…then?