Assignment 2: Healthcare Regulations
The Emergency Medical Treatment and Labor Act (EMTALA) is one of the most critical yet misunderstood regulations in Healthcare. What is Anti Dumping? Who is intended to be protected by this act?
- Outline what is guaranteed as well as what is not guaranteed within this act.
- Discuss the fines provided for by the act and include examples of hospitals which have been fined for not complying with this act.
- Describe and analyze the conditions under which a hospital is permitted to transfer a patient without healthcare coverage.
- Submit your answer in a 5- to 7-page Microsoft Word document.
- Name your document SU_MHC6301_W3_A2_LastName_FirstInitial.doc.
- By Tuesday, August 15, 2017, submit your work to the W3 Assignment 2 Dropbox. Cite any sources you use in APA format on a separate page.
“Looking for a Similar Assignment? Get Expert Help at an Amazing Discount!”
The post MHC W3-2 appeared first on Graduate Paper Help.