Identify a public health concern that contributes to health risks or disease. As a governmental official, prepare a public service announcement (PSA) in the form of a two-page brochure to educate the public on this concern. Remember to address the following:
- A brief explanation of the concern, including a definition;
- How the concern impacts public health, with current statistics;
- What citizens can do to protect themselves;
- How your agency can address the concern, including measures and surveillance;
- Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) – with specific items; and
- Whom to contact for additional details (e.g., WHO, Ministry of Health), including an address and phone number.
Your brochure should meet the following structural requirements:
- A 3 pages brochure that includes all the elements detailed above.
- Conforms to APA writing standards. Be sure to cite any statistics or other information as appropriate.
- in-text citation for all paragraphs to support your statements