I need complete 2-3 pages paper on the following assignment. HALF PAGE LENGTH IS NOT ACCEPTED. Must address the all steps properly. Must include 3 credible references from required readings and cited in APA. Must provide 100% original work.
DO NOT PROVIDE THE PREVIOUSLY USED WORK.
DO NOT WRITE QUESTIONS IN ANSWER!
Watch the following video in preparation for this assignment:
Harding, J. (2014). CHIP Health Insurance Program for Children. Retrieved from https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m3xX6bRvMHE
Use what you learned from the video, the module’s required readings, and your own research to answer the following questions in complete 2-3 pages paper.
1. Locate the Web site for your State’s health department. (Use California State)
2. Summarize eligibility criteria for the Medicaid program in your state of residence.
3. Describe your State’s Children’s Health Insurance Program (S-CHIP). What is it called? Who is eligible? What services are covered?
In your paper,
· Must include proper introduction and conclusion
· Must include 3 credible references from required readings below, and cited in APA.
· Alley, D. E., Asomugha, C. N., Conway, P. H., &Sanghavi, D. M. (2016). Accountable health communities—addressing social needs through Medicare and Medicaid.The New England Journal of Medicine, 374(1), 8-11.
· Bilimoria, N. M. (2015). Responding to audits: Managed care, Medicare, and Medicaid . . . oh my! The Journal of Medical Practice Management: MPM, 31(3), 170-171.
· Federal financial participation in state assistance expenditures; federal matching shares for Medicaid, the children’s health insurance program, and aid to needy aged, blind, or disabled persons for October 1, 2016 through September 30, 2017. (2015). Federal Register 80(227) 73779-73782.
· Kaiser Family Foundation (2016). Enrolling uninsured low-income children in Medicaid and S-CHIP.Retrieved from http://kff.org/medicaid/fact-sheet/enrolling-uninsured-low-income-children-in-medicaid/.
· Millman, J. (2015). Millions of children could soon lose their health insurance if Congress doesn’t act. Washington: WP Company LLC d/b/a The Washington Post.
· Rowland, D. (2015). The Medicare and Medicaid partnership at age 50. Generations, 39(2), 35-42.
· Williams, A. & Searcy, L. F. (2016). Policy campaign: One state’s journey to influence the reauthorization of the Children’s Health Insurance Program. Journal of Pediatric Health Care. 30(4), 396-403.
· Williams, K. A. (2015). Medicare and Medicaid. Journal of the American College of Cardiology, 66(7), 861-863.