, analyse synthesis the current literature on recent changes in demography, industrial structure and labour markets and their potential impact on the health of workers. Produce an evidenced based occupational health intervention strategy suitable for your chosen occupational health issue.
Intended learning outcomes:
1.Critically evaluate social, demographic and industrial influences on occupational safety health and well-being.
2. Access and interpret relevant injury and ill-health data to make recommendations for prioritisation of intervention
3. Make judgements on alternative strategies to manage workplace safety and health risks 4. Formulate and communicate intervention strategies addressing workplace health and safety risks
Occupational Health and Safety subject
– I will add in attachment two reports of good students with marks you can follow the main structure and get idea about the strategy of marking in our school.
– Please I need to get maximum score in this assignment to pass this module so that I’m looking to top writer.
– Referencing style is APA 6th Harvard (I will try to put Quick Referencing Guide in attachment.
– I think it will be good idea if graphs and picture or carton use.
– Please use update references.
The post Title of assignment : Development of OHS intervention strategy.Assignment description: For country and occupational health issue of your choice, for example ,MSDs, mental health,…etc (I select Occupational stress among healthcare workers in UK) appeared first on My Nursing Paper.