https://www.entrepreneur.com/article/324043 here is one source
Purpose: This goal of this speech is for you to deliver an informative speech that raises awareness and increases audience knowledge about an object, process, person, concept, policy, place, or event. This is a skill you can apply both in your coursework and once you enter the workplace.
Task: In this 4-6—minute speech, you will select a topic and increase your audience’s knowledge or raise awareness about that topic. Be sure not to include any persuasive elements in this speech. Use one of the organizational patterns detailed in the textbook to organize your speech. You will need to do research in order to prepare and develop this speech. You should back up your thoughts with supporting material. You should cite at least 3 sources using APA style both verbally in your speech and in your outline. Two sources should be academic and one can be non-academic. An outline is required for this speech. A visual aid, such as PowerPoint, Prezi, handout, or physical object/s, is required for this speech as well.
A successful speaker will:
- Select a topic appropriate for your audience and speech situation.
- Use an appropriate organizational pattern.
- Include fully developed introduction, main points, conclusion, transitions in your speech.
- Write a clear thesis.
- Cite the minimum number of sources properly using APA style, both verbally and in your outline.
- Use proper elements of vocal and physical delivery, such as avoiding vocal fillers, pausing between thoughts, making direct eye contact, and having strong posture, among others.
- Not go over or under time.
- Dress professionally.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post write speech 4 6 minutes on the importance of marketing and how is it changing appeared first on Top Premier Essays.