Create the following positions based upon a job analysis:
- Mailroom clerk: Entry level for a long-term existing company in San Diego, CA.
- Manager in the marketing department: Mid-level position in a start-up company, in Scottsdale, AZ.
Prepare standard job descriptions of 350 words for each of the positions with the following sections:
- Job Summary
- Job Requirements (Minimum Education, Experience and Certifications and/or training required)
- Job Functions (Detailed description of the job duties) Make sure each duty begins with a present action verb
- Other information (KSA’s, physical requirements, working conditions, reporting relationships, location, travel requirements and working hours)
Prepare a 350-word paper after the job descriptions are created that includes the following:
- Explain the pay scale appropriate for the each job (local vs. regional vs. national) and why the pay scale is appropriate to ensure market competiveness
- Discuss direct and indirect compensation plans that match that of the company’s lifecycle for each job
Format with APA guidelines.
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
Use Discount Code “Newclient” for a 15% Discount!
NB: We do not resell papers. Upon ordering, we do an original paper exclusively for you.
The post writing a job description 1 appeared first on Top Premier Essays.